Thursday, March 11, 2010

Looking for sheet music/piano tab for ';Us'; by Regina Spektor?

It's not printed for sale and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web. Also, my computer won't display the files from the yahoo group. So that link won't help much. But if anybody has full or partial music or tab I shall be eternally grateful. *hopeful smile*Looking for sheet music/piano tab for ';Us'; by Regina Spektor?
message me with your email and I'll give you the file. Are there any others that you want?Looking for sheet music/piano tab for ';Us'; by Regina Spektor?
you can find Regina sheet music here for free :





http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/regispek/





(in ';files';)


but you need acrobat reader.


If you can't read these files, I can send you ';Us'; or other, in Jpeg or others ^^





apaulyne@orange.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment